[Inpycon] Conferece "Proceedings"

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:46:44 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
   I received a mail last year from Pearson in which they expressed
their interest to print "Conference proceedings" for PyCon.

  My understanding was that this is more of an academic conference
thing. They contacted me rather late so I couldn't do anything.

  I'm sure there are people who have experience with larger more
formal conferences. Is this something we can pursue in any fashion?
Would it help?

  At the very least, we can get them to set up a stall to sell their books etc.

Thanks.

--
~noufal