[Inpycon] Final verdict : RV vs. MSRIT

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:20:56 CEST 2010

I have wikified it and put it on
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/CollegeProposalLetter
I've fixed the formatting.

I've given it a round of editing to fix some small typos and stuff .
It would be great if people on the list could give this a quick
eyeballing. I understand that this is more of a formality than a real
big thing but it's necessary to formally get support from the college.

If anyone finds problems with the draft, it would be best if they
directly went ahead and edited it on the wiki rather than mailed back
to the list (would reduce bottlenecks)

If we're all okay with this, we can ask Anil to take it to the staff
coordinator and get their approval. After that, we (i.e., office
bearers of the society) can go to the college as Kenneth suggested and
seal the deal. We can get on with sponsorships then.

So, comments on the draft? Any suggestions?

--
~noufal