[Inpycon] Final verdict : RV vs. MSRIT

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:19:52 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

[..]
> Now that the venue and dates are finalized. We need to start looking at
> other issues, such as replanned budget, sponsorship content and so on....

Good point. I'd feel more comfortable going ahead and *announcing* the
venue only after Sree's letter reaches them and we have official
communication from the college staff assuring us that the venue is
booked.

It would be a good idea if you can leverage your media contacts to
give us some more publicity this time. The press release was sort of
delayed the last time.

--
~noufal