[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

anil kumar anil.kumar.848 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:56:07 CEST 2010

hello all ,
                   we have Final Lab exams going on in our college and our
staff will be engaged with that for atleast the next week. She might not
respond directly to the list but i will be following it closely, discuss
matters with her and hence respond to the list on be-half of her atlleast
untill the end of the exam schedule. sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
Anil.