[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:29:35 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Thursday 06 May 2010 12:42:20 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > > I agree. Let us not do snap polls just on whims. Instead of forcing
> polls
> > > upon members of this list, we can just discuss the pros and cons of
> > > each and arrive at a decision. It may take time, but as long as we fix
> > > a time limit for it, that is fine.
> > >
> > > Let us say we wrap this in the next 1-2 weeks, if not earlier.
> >
> > [..]
> >
> > Yes. I think end of next week should be fine.
> >
> > I've put up the points that have come up so far on a wiki page.
> > http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/VenueRequirements
> >
> > The main minus point for RV is the distance.
> > and the main minus point for MSRIT is the lack of contact with a staff
> >  member.
> >
> > Apart from that, they both seem equal.
> >

> do not forget that the staff member in RV is a core/active member of
> bangpypers
> and the inpycon group.

hi all , sorry for replying very late

well  i will give up if it is too much inconvenient to host in rvce

anyways i am there any time for FOSS activities

well if you need contact in MSRIT , i can give it , why to try very hard ,as
during RMS visit to bangalore last time we had meeting with the whole team
of MSRIT , HOD of all the departments were addressed by RMS to include FOSS
in curriculum under VTU

i personaly know few HODs and also i know few faculties , let me know
whether i should talk to them or not