[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu May 6 09:17:36 CEST 2010

On Thursday 06 May 2010 12:33:43 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> It does have a rudimentary one vote per machine thing although playing
> with some cookies and stuff should let you bypass that.

I voted 4 times - it did not protest. And what happens anyway if ten genuine
people in my lab who are going to attend the conference all use the same IP
for voting? I have yet to see any serious group using this type of poll for
anything. And anyway the most popular way that frameworks like django, web.py,
turbogears et al advertise themselves is in demoing writing a poll application
in 5 minutes - so it is no big deal to have a proper poll if one is needed

--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves