[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:21:13 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We'll need food to be catered to the venue during the event. Can you
>> enquire with them whether this is possible? If they have some caterer
>> they usually use, we could go with them. Otherwise, we'll have to find
>> another one.
>
> I will check and get back here.

I am copy pasting the reply I got from Renuka Prasad:

-----------------------
there are college mess which are there for students , in fact for most
of our national conferences and workshops we will order there only

it costs 30 to 35 rs per plate of lunch which is unlimited --
chapathis /poori , rice bath , dal, gravy , pappad , curds , pickle
rice + sambar , rasam

on sunday it is Rs 50 ( if ice cream is taken )

all the above are normal day to day business --- if any customization
required that also could be done , serving near venue is not adviced
-- the college mess and the venue will be 200 mtrs away ( which is
even better always from our previous experience )