[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:19:13 CEST 2010

+1
MSRIT's auditoriums are very nice. we could check that college out.

Anybody from MSRIT on the list ?

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 May 2010 1:16:03 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > Some of the colleges will give us the venue for free if we say "India
> > Python Software Society along with J. Random college presents PyCon
> > India 2010".
> >
> > I wouldn't like to put a companys name up in the banner but I'm
> > somewhat okay with a college. What do you guys feel? It will give us
> > the venue for free.
> >

> go for it, not an unreasonable request. I would bet that rubyconf was
> plastered everywhere with the name of the hosting company
> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Senior Associate
> NRC-FOSS
> http://certificate.nrcfoss.au-kbc.org.in

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk