[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:46:49 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> This is a tad depressing. Isn't there anyone on the list that can drop
> by sometime this week to see if we can use the venue?

[..]

Anyone? This is going to be a pretty dull conference if no one is
really interested. :-/

Kunal, Shashwat, Ramdas? All you guys supported using NIMHANS. Can one
of you guys drop by to see if they're available?

Are there any other venues we need to consider? Any places we can go
to? PESSIT is a little outside the city (I think IIMB is much more
inside). Same problem with RV. Any others?

--
~noufal