[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 3 09:14:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> Rooms with capacity 75 is not sufficient for us. Last year the number
> of participants were around 400 and this year we can expect around
> 500. So we need at least two rooms with capacity 300 and 200.

This occurred to me as well but the halls last year were almost never
filled to 100% capacity. At most 70% or 80%  and that for the keynotes
(Prabhu's presentations).

If we can put the "high profile" talks in the auditorium and the
others in the classrooms, it might work.

However, I'm not totally sure and so do partially agree with you. What
does everyone else feel?

--
~noufal