[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 3 09:01:15 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
   I called up IIMBs executive education department and asked about
using their facilities. Here's the scoop.

* We'll need a person from IIMB to sign for using the venue. I can
somehow get this I think. I know a few people there and can try get
this done. It's a non-issue.

* They have an auditorium that can hold 300 people - The rent for this
is 35k per day.
* In addition to this, they have classrooms that can hold 75 people -
The rent for this is 10k per room per day. The rooms are air
conditioned and have projectors in them (so that's one less thing for
us to worry about).
* They also have a/c rooms in the campus which people can stay in
overnight. We can use these if we have foreign delegates. - 3k per
room per day.

So, the total cost will be 35 + 30 (3 rooms 2 for tracks and one for
sprints and BOFHs) = 65k per day (i.e. 130k for two days).

   Opinions? Comments/Suggestions?

Thanks.

--
~noufal