[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:58:49 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 07:10:51AM +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> The deadline is over and there is no news yet about the website.
>
> As I mentioned earlier, I'm ready to take the responsibility of
> setting up and maintaining a wiki + doattend website. In fact, my
> version was ready a week back.

Wherein you could have shared it a week ago too. I hope there is no
competition/ deadlines as such as it is a fun activity that we are
doing cooperatively.

> http://anandology.com:8088/

It is quite good and it would serve very good for conference.
I am personally, +1 for this site and of course as I shared,
maintaining would be a task and I see another person has come forward
to design too. It is certainly a good project.

Thank you,
Senthil