[Inpycon] Status of registration

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:45:33 CEST 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> If a DD is cut, please check the validity of such a DD, For some reason
> there are further delays, how long does the DD stay valid. Please clarify
> the finer details.

 Normally a DD lasts about 6 months, but it is better to confirm from the bank.

> It may make sense in actually taking the DD in an existing company's name,
> and park the funds there, till the society is actually formed with the name
> approved, and bank account is started

 This makes more sense. Just in case we have to modify the name of the
society being registered, the DD would become invalid in such
scenario. If we can find a Bangalore based company to hold the funds
for a while great as it will save us some charges. If not we have
alternative, but we need to act fast. We only have few hours left
before making the DD.

regards
Vivek