[Inpycon] committee meeting

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:00:36 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org>
> wrote:
> [..]
> > Yes, We also need a board resolution to be signed by the above people for
> > documentation.
> > Lets initiate that. We can make a doc, me Noufal and Anand should sign it
> > and mail it to registered office for filing. Bank may also ask for it.
> >
> > Also, I have not received the courier yet.[..]
>
> Please call/mail Kenneth and get the courier details from them and
> contact the courier company.
> It'd be a pity if we got a mammoth task like the document signing done
> but balked at something like this.
>
> Will you create a draft of the document or should we do IRC?

I think the form should be a standard one. if the courier is delaying then
please walk into your nearest axis bank pick a form and fill it up and mail
it to kenneth. also someone talk with dinesh and start the process of fund
transfer(collect a cheque on the name in which we are opening a account) we
better keep our word. march 31st is fast approaching.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: