[Inpycon] We got PSF boost!

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:45:06 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

             I just got an email from Pat Campbell, Secretary,
PSF informing of their decision to grand us a sum of
1000 $ for funding of a delegate to travel from U.S/Europe
to India.

This is a great decision by PSF and it is nice to see
the trust they have placed in us as organizers and in
Pycon India. I am grateful to Pat Campbell and other
board members who took the decision in favor of us.

Noufal, now you can finalize the discussion with
one invitee from U.S or Europe. Let us confirm this
by July end if possible, so that we can advertise it.

I will request Pat if we could place the PSF log
as one of the sponsors. I don't think there will be
much difficulty in that and they should be only
fine with it.

Best Regards,

--
--Anand