[Inpycon] Sponsor Application and Contract page added to # http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShipTiers

JAGANADH G jaganadhg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:18:14 CEST 2010

Dear All
I finished the first draft of the Sponsor Application and Contract form and
added to the wiki page
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShipTiers
It is not complete. Terms and Conditions has to be drafted. I just adopted
major portion of the content from the US Pycon sponsorship form .
I request you all review it and add give inputs for drafting the terms and
condition page too.

Once it is finalised we have to create it as an editable PDF file.

Due to another conference I compelled to prepone some dead lines in my
workplace. So I was not able to finish it in the committed time which was
two weeks ago.

With regards

Jaggu