[Inpycon] society affairs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Jun 15 08:33:10 CEST 2010

hi,

as you are aware, we formed the society mainly for the purpose of getting a
bank account to help run the annual conference. However to keep the bank
account, certain minimal work has to be done to keep the society functional
(otherwise we will suddenly find we do not have an account any longer). However
discussing society affairs on this list would detract from the main effort of
running the conference. I therefore propose to start a separate mailing list
(possibly on googlegroups) for the sole purpose of discussing society affairs.
That way only those specifically working on society matters need to be troubled
(of course anyone who wants can join the list). Forthcoming matters to be
discussed:
1. filing income tax returns
2. enrolling members
3. committee meetings