[Inpycon] Timer and other things

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:25:19 CEST 2010

2010/6/14 Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>:
> Can we please remove the "rocket launch" timer from
> the site ? It looks ugly and distracting.

Done.

> We don't need a timer at all. Instead we just need
> a calendar. First let us get some talks and sponsors
> and then move into the countdown mode.

Do you mean a box with important dates listed? Like this?

June 12, 2010: Call for proposals opens
July 31, 2010: Proposal submission deadline
Sept 25-26, 2010: Conference days

I don't think that can fit into sidebar or a header. How about
creating a new page for that?

> Also, I am having some thoughts about the dull
> blue background of the site and the tiny fonts.
> Nothing about the site is eye-catching at all.
> It fails to inspire. Can we have more larger
> fonts and a better background ?

Increased the font-size.

Abhishek said he'll try couple of new improvements soon.

Anand