[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:02:48 CEST 2010

2010/6/11 Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> >  Ok folks, this has gone long enough. Please provide this at end of the
>> >  day. Speaker bio, outline, notes whatever - I will take it.
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> http://in.pycon.org/2010/talks/submit
>>
>> >  Anand, I will send the modified final CFP to you by EOD (before the
>> > world
>> > cup
>> > starts!) and also try to update it in the wiki.
>>
>> I'm out of town for the weekend. Please add the CFP to the website
>> once your final modifications are done.
>
> How to do that ? I have no idea.
> Can you let me know the modus operandi ? Or ask someone
> with the gyan to help me.

Please create an account in the website from
http://in.pycon.org/2010/account/register and let me know. I'll give
you required permissions to edit the pages.

After that you have to go to http://in.pycon.org/2010/cfp and click on
the Edit link at the bottom of the page (visible only to the logged in
users).

The website uses markdown for formatting.
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

Anand