[Inpycon] offline registrations

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 06:25:50 CEST 2010

Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> writes:

> On Thursday, July 29, 2010 07:30:59 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

[...]

> that was before we got the bank account - nothing easier than dropping
> a cheque at the nearest axis bank ATM, or for those without bank
> accounts, there is never much of a Q in Axis bank.

Not all people seem to think like you. Also, "there's never much of a
Queue at Axis bank" is not really verifiable. The hassle of getting
there might put people off.

[...]

> registrations were around 900 - people who came were around 400.

I don't recollect the numbers but we didn't have any problems except for
the registration queue which we'll solve this time using raw manpower.

> btw, I do not see any statistics of registrations anywhere. Is there a
> link? one of the effective ways of marketing is to show how many
> people have registered and who all are attending.

I'm don't think there is a a public page. We can extract the information
from their site using a web api and put it on ours though. As of now,
there are 70 registrants who have paid and 174 which are a mix of
offline and invalid.