[Inpycon] Prizes/mentors for newbie track

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:57:50 CEST 2010

Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Everyone who submits a "newbie" track talk. Winner to be decided by a
> panel of judges and announced on the 2nd day - Panel should include
> David and anyone else from us.
>
> Fine ?

[...]

Yes. This is fine.

We will first review all the "newbie" talks and filter out the good
ones. That's stage 1.

After that, the people will present their talks and we'll judge them to
decide the winner. Criteria will be things like preparation etc.

It might not be just students who are submitting newbie talks but also
professionals. We should take this into consideration. If a talk is
introductory but about a not very well known technology, we can move it
into the regular track.