[Inpycon] Escher tessellation style logo

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 08:42:17 CEST 2010

kunal ghosh <kunal.t2 at gmail.com> writes:

> the back would look uneven, the large tessellation at the back would IMO
> balance the cheat sheet on the front.
> and no logo on the chest :) i did not like the logo being on the chest ,
> from last time ( again its my opinion :) ).

[...]

A cheat shirt is a good marketing thing. No other PyCons have had it to
the best of my knowledge. I think we should do that.

Now putting the logo *and* the cheat sheet on the front will make it
cluttered. Given that we *have* to have the cheat sheet, we'll give the
logo a miss.

That leaves the back. The 4 python logo is nice but it's small and
doesn't convey the whole tesellation idea. That's why I suggest we put
the big one in between the sholders on the back with just "PyCon India
2010" below it.

Opinions?