[Inpycon] Escher tessellation style logo

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:54:13 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
        Anand C. came up with a logo based on tessellations by the
artist Escher.

        We did a mockup and have uploaded a version here
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=escher.png

        The snake logo is flipped and turned in places so that every 4
of them "meet" in the middle (ie. a conference). The yellows and blues
meet alternatively similar to the white and blue birds here
http://www.mcescher.com/Gallery/symmetry-bmp/E18.jpg

        If you scale it down, it looks like a braid pattern.

        This is the logo. The T-shirt idea is to have this in between
the shoulder blades on the back of the T and to keep the front bare
except for the cheat shirt material printed at the bottom.

        Comments welcome.

Thanks

P.S. I've also inserted the logo which Renuka Prasad uploaded
earlier. It's over here
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=inpycon-2010-logo-scaled.png