[Inpycon] logo

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:04:40 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> > > I don't think we can use that logo. It is not legal is use the
> > > national emblem for any non-government work.
> > >

> > I just looked at it - please remove it (or at least the national symbol)
> >  at  once - it is illegal
> >

> not only illegal according to law, but not good python syntax - where is
> the
> white space that we all know and love?

Come on, let us not discourage the artist so much...

The work looks pretty neat apart from the national emblem.
Apart from the legal perspective, it doesn't fit the theme and
looks stand-offish.

Can you do the same thing by putting a few Python cheats
in the same design ? Put only a few cheats, in a larger font
so that it will print well on a T-shirt.

I am looking forward to that.

> --
> Regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves