[Inpycon] Opening registrations

anil kumar anil.kumar.848 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:17:47 CEST 2010

Hello all,
               Of the conferences we have organised and delegated , we have
observed that
providing online registrations has always helped  +1 for that , but given
that most of the students cannot buy tickets online let there be a provision
of paying onsite after completing registrations online(hey could get a print
out of confirmed registration mail or something for verification) and for
those who want to purchase it online they could as well do that, this way we
can have an estimate of the participants and also cater for their needs when
they come to the venue.
we could distribute the swag later during the day rather than in the morning
as in we could announce in each of the halls to come and collect the
swags and thus avoid commotion before the first keynote .

Anil