[Inpycon] Plans for PyCon India 2010

|| स्वक्ष || vid at svaksha.com
Tue Feb 23 23:17:50 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 17:04, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay... I guess it's time to get cracking..
>
> What are the plans? I believe the only thing we've settled on is the
> venue Chennai. We need the society and bank account and it's being
> registered/created.

Apparently the PSF is discussing streamlining local chapters and will
probably publicly announce that soon.

> I spoke to some folks here and I think we can get some the luminaries
> to speak if we can cover air faire/accommodation. That's something we
> should worry about sponsor wise.

+1. This needs some advance planning, given that most folks like to
schedule it along-side work/holiday, etc..  Does anyone have any names
in mind? The sprints are on and it may be easier to talk to them if I
have names. No promises though :)

--
|| vid | http://svaksha.com ||