[Inpycon] Received the MOA

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:54:39 CET 2010

Hi all,

  Today I received the MOA of the society from Kenneth.
I have signed it. There are 2 more signees from Bangalore
namely Sreekanth and Noufal.

Sreekanth/Noufal - if we can get together this week-end
(choose day/place/time) then I could get your signatures
and send the form to the next person. Let me know
regarding your convenience on this.

If any of the other persons are right now in Bangalore
or plan to come within 2-3 days, you could sign it
right here, otherwise I am planning to dispatch the
document to the next person, who is available
at his address for taking care of this.

Here are the rest of the people (apart from Sree/Noufal)
who need to sign the form.

V Khurana - Delhi
Kausikram K       - Chennai
S Goswami - UP
S Fernandez - Maharashtra
Lakshman P - AP
B Ghose    - Tripura
S Dasgupta - W Benbgal

Please let me know which of you would like to receive
the form in the next 1 week. Once you have finished
at your end, you need to take care of co-ordinating
with the next person.

Thanks,

--
--Anand