[Inpycon] despatch of MOA for signing

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Feb 3 05:15:17 CET 2010

hi,

started a new thread for this. The document is considered closed and will be
despatched. There is good news: the Registrar did not want the hassle of the
paperwork dealing with notarial attestations around the country and has agreed
to accept unattested signatures. So each of you has to sign the document twice
against your names.

for the record, and in case questions are asked later, please also provide a
self certified xerox copy of your address proof - these may be mailed directly
to me (snail mail - not scanned and emailed please)

as far as the registration goes, it is sufficient if only I turn up. But since
Ooty is only 5 hours drive from Bangalore, it would be nice if some of you
could come over for this. I can arrange accomodation (and yes, we have
internet here).

http://ootygolfclub.org/tariff/   <--- accomodation
--
regards