[Inpycon] Office Bearers { from the previous thread }

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Feb 2 07:44:43 CET 2010

On Monday 01 Feb 2010 2:35:26 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > Give or take a few days, I expect this to reach me by
> > end of next week max.  Is that a fair time ?[..]
>
> I guess that's expected assuming it has been posted today (or will be
> posted tomorrow). Kenneth should be able to confirm.

the thing finalised - now one last check for spelling mistakes in your names
and addresses - once printed these cannot be rectified (for example I am sure
that there are r 'a's in some part of satya's name. There is a lot of junk
added to comply with Tamilnadu rules. Please ignore that. BUT MAKE SURE YOUR
NAME AND ADDRESS IS SPELT PROPERLY THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARVLiQEdxSIfZGZxdjQ2ZGZfMDk4OHFncmRn&hl=en
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves