[Inpycon] Fwd: Is there any local python groups in coimbatore?

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Aug 21 11:16:42 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-21 at 14:36 +0530, Sathishkumar Duraisamy wrote:
> Here my friends and myself wish to participate in PyCon india 2010
> (total of
> six persons). My bank ( SBI ) is not available in internet banking/
> debit
> card (Maestro). I have been checking my friends with other banks.
> Meanwhile
> I wish to know is there any local python groups in coimbatore? so that
> I can
> give registration fee to them directly. Otherwise if any person takes
> responsibility I shall transfer registration fee to their account?

you do not need net banking - go to the nearest axis bank (there is a
big one at Lakshmi mills circle, deposit the money in the IPSS account
there (all details of the account are on the IPSS web site) and mail me
with the details - that is the registration codes given by the doattend
site). the ipss website is http://ipss.org.in.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves