[Inpycon] Volunteers needed!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:30:12 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
        This years conference has shaped up well so far. We've got a
foreign keynote speaker, our financials are sound, we have our own bank
account, we have a terrific line up of talks and there's really nothing
to complain about. Anand P. should be sending out the talk confirmation
mails and announcing it on the list/site in a day.

        We've reached the last mile and there are few things that still
need to be done for which we need volunteers to coordinate the
efforts. These are.
        - T-shirts
          The designs are finalised (although an SVG/PNG of the material
          needs to be made). I have some references for T-shirt printers
          and I'm sure there will be more suggestions on the
          list. Someone should take charge and get this done. We'll need
          a sample t-shirt to review before we print the whole lot
          otherwise, we might have reappy embarassing situations.
        - A/V (recording of talks).
          I've got references to a person from some of the organisers of
          RubyConf India 2010. Someone needs to contact them, discuss
          rates and requirements and finalise it.
        - Food.
          This can be done a little later but someone needs to take
          charge.

        The above points are the only things left as far as I can tell
before the conference. Once they're done, we can sit back and enjoy the
conference.

        Please mail me if you can pick up any of the items above.

        There's some nasty fever making the rounds in Bangalore and it's
visited me. I can't stare at a monitor for too long so I can't pick up
any of these by myself.

Thanks