[Inpycon] FAQs need an update

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:22:36 CEST 2010

kausikram krishnasayee <kausikram at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> We have been getting these questions quite regularly now in all the py
> mailing lists. would it be possible to update our FAQs[1] to reflect on
> these and other similar questions that keep coming in ?
>
> [1] -> http://in.pycon.org/2010/faq

Yes. I think it should be. There's a bunch of threads floating about.
The payment options (from best to worst) are
        - Pay online
        - Drop a cheque made out to IPSS at the nearest AXIS bank
          booth/branch
        - Pay at a local user group meeting.
        - Mail us a cheque for the amount and we'll put it in.
        - Pay at the venue (if they opt for this, they will miss the
          keynotes etc.)

The early bird rates will be available based on date of registration
(not date of payment).

Can you formalise this a little and put it up on the FAQ page and on the
registration page at http://in.pycon.org/2010/register?

Anand/Abhishek should be able to set you up with an account if you don't
have one.

I would have done this myself but I'm *really* strapped for time due to
work.