[Inpycon] Content distribution

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 10:47:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

   They have a product to create e-Content either capturing using live camera OR importing pre-recorded video files, docs. They support most of popular video and doc format. Offline viewer built by them is based on microsoft tech as more user are for eLearning would be on windows than linux.

My view is, we can can request them for a Demo CD, review it and then base our decision on that.

If required we could check if they can make client to be platform independent.

With Regards
Vijay