[Inpycon] Content distribution

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:04:09 CEST 2010

Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> writes:

[...]

> software used is not relevant, but since at least half of the
> participants would be on non windows platforms, this is of no use to
> us.  Also are they happy with the CC license we have chosen for the
> talks? If his startup is going to go anywhere it is high time he
> learnt to make cross platform cds - I am sure there are many people
> here who could show him how.

My feelings exactly.

The windows *only* point is the killer. Otherwise, I think it would have
been workable.

He's not particularly interested in the license. He says that the
copyright will continue to be with us. His interest in the business is
to sell his services as a distributor rather than as a creator/finder of
content.