[Inpycon] First cut of grand schedule

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:50:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> this implies a 2 day event. If we are scaling up, why not a 3 day event this
> time? and what about the society AGM? we could fit that in on the afternoon of
> the 2nd day regardless of whether the event is two days and three days.

We can fit in the AGM anytime during the event. I think we can fix a
time for that after we get the conference times ready.

A 3 day event will increase our expenditure (one more day of food for
a fraction of the delegates, one more day of room rent). Also, it
might require people to take days off.

What's the general feeling?

--
~noufal