[Inpycon] Sponsorship coordinator (Was: Re: Volunteer needed! - Sponsorship coordinator)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:02:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>    Do let us know where to start with .I and jaganadh can work together .[..]
>
> Will do. I shall mail today evening/tomorrow morning. Can you guys
> send me your phone numbers in a personal email?[..]

Okay. I've updated the sponsorship page
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShip) with the
names of the companies from the thread on sponsorships. This should
serve as a starting point.

Let's finalise on the benefits the sponsors get so that we can start
making phone calls and stuff.

The details are on http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShip

Do you all think the tiers and benefits are reasonable?

Thanks.
--
~noufal