[Inpycon] Volunteer needed! - Sponsorship coordinator

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:11:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:37 AM, JAGANADH G <jaganadhg at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> I dont have any PR experience.

Very few of us so. I'm not one to talk. :)

> Any how I will draft an email for the same
> will send it you.
> Parally I will search for contact points in the companies which we discussed
> here.

I've talked to Vijay (who mailed earlier) and he's agreed to be our
sponsorship coordinator. I think it'd be great if you can work with
him.

Rather than sending me an email, it would be better if you could put
up your email draft on the wiki on a subpage and link to it. I'm
assuming you're talking about a "hello" mail for the sponsors.

Thanks!

--
~noufal