[Inpycon] Volunteer needed! - Sponsorship coordinator

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:42:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM, kunal ghosh <kunal.t2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi noufal,
>
> I want to volunteer for PyCon 2010.I have my college during daytime, so will
> not be able to attend
> sponsors' calls then.But mailing list co-ordination etc are fine with me.

I don't think you'll have to actually attend sponsor calls etc.

You'll have to sort of be on top of the sponsorship situation and
coordinate with the rest of the volunteers who do the ground work.

Of course, you *might* have to sometimes attend a few calls etc. but
the last time, it was mostly manageable.

What do you feel?

[..]

--
~noufal