[Inpycon] First cut of grand schedule

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Fri Apr 23 15:42:48 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:20, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>  - Discuss of CFP on the list (details like how many etc.)
[...]
>  - CFP (July 1)
>    - Announce in and shamelessly publicise it
>    - 3 weeks to send papers. July 20 is the cut off date.
>    - 2 or 3 weeks to review papers. Authors will be notified by
>      early/mid August. (team to review papers - a few from India and
>      few from abroad).
>    - By end of August, the abstracts should be with us.

Will there be only talks? I suggest sprints[0] for any project where
people want to rope in new contributors.

[0] http://us.pycon.org/2010/sprints/  -- There were many newbies
attending sprints. It was amazing to see enthusiasm, energy and
openness in the core dev's interactions with newbies across all the
projects that I saw and spoke to. It made you want to stay and learn,
except a day had only 24 hours.

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com