[Inpycon] Website setup

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Thu Apr 22 08:54:32 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:08, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other setup is doable within volunteer constraints within less
> time. If this sounds aggressive, it's an indication of the size of the
> work you're picking up for no good reason (imho). I choose this rather
> confrontational way of saying this to make that obvious.

You miss the point entirely -- Your aggressive tone in the mails.
Fwiw, thusfar, my replies didnt touch on the topic of "setup"** and
whether or not fossconf is viable/good or bad for in.pycon -- entirely
tangential to the attitude and tone of your mails.

** As I wrote yesterday in my reply to your off-list mail <quote>You
were wrong to assume so Next time, it would help to communicate better
if people dont assume things or read between the lines. </quote>

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com