[Inpycon] Venue finalised (was Re: Venue Finalization)

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:04:27 CEST 2010

[...]

> I've updated the wiki page with details on the two suggestions from
> this thread - http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/VenueDiscussion.
> I've removed some things like "Traffic is bad" etc.
> There are no real cons against either city. However, there are pros in
> favour of Bangalore.

[...]

Chennai cedes and hopes to alteast host pyCon India 2011.
We would be more than happy to cooperate with all the ground team members
from bangalore in running a bigger and better PyCon this year. We will chip
in where ever it is possible.
We as i promised will not draw a long face and cry foul.

Lets not do any more analysis on the Pros and Cons. lets move forward. whats
the next thing that has to be done.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: