[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:19:03 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

>> With all due respective to everyone, let's stick to Python based software
> if we have one. If it need to have it improved we will do so.
>
> Anand has already pitched in his services,  I will also chip in.

I can chip in too if need (from next week). I had offered the services from
my company last year too but fossconf team took over.

> Perhaps we cannot improve it to the sleekness of a commercial product, but
> we can make it work and look presentable. I have almost a dozen servers with
> my company, all dedicated in India, germany and users and all run Django
> svn-dev-latest. I can provide you space, with Postgres SQL and necessary
> bandwidth.

Present-ability is not a problem we can fix this. What we need is to form a
team of interested individuals and start working.
 Also, if hosting is a problem, I can offer an alternative hosting. If
nothing works, get a webfaction account for $10 per month and host the
application there. Webfaction supports postgres and django.

regards
Vivek