[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:20:19 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Santhosh Divakar
<santhosh.divakar at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> The budget in the page definitely looks good for a start. Since the swag and
> food costs were around 120,000 last time I would guesstimate it to be
> slightly higher at around 1.4L ( which includes the miscellaneous ).
>
> With respect to slabs for registration, why cant we have just 2 slabs?,
> again the last time we had some trouble due to the early-bird registration.
> Keeping things simpler helps IMHO.[..]

Since the budget is on the high side, we'd need to start talking to
sponsors early. No later than the mid  May or so. We'd need to make
tiers, break it down, shortlist potential sponsors, make brochures and
meet them. This would also mandate that we need a site up and running
before all this.

--
~noufal