[Inpycon] committee resolution

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:25:15 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Also if possible, lets pass a resolution which authorizes President
> and Secretary to jointly sign borad resolutions and represent the board in
> matters related to opening of bank accounts, applying for all statutory work
> such as PAN, TAN, ST, etc.

You have more experience with running a society than the rest of us
here. If you think this would be useful, please tell us what we need
to do and let's do it. If you have a draft of such a resolution, put
it up on the wiki and let's sign it so that Kenneth can take care the
paperwork in a single shot. [..]

Thanks

--
~noufal