[Inpycon] committee resolution

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 08:36:26 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday 15 Apr 2010 11:42:49 am Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
>> > What is my role in the society ? I thought I was "Vice President",
>> > but I see Vivek Khurana already signed as VP.
>> >

>> there are two vice-presidents - you and vivek
>
> Is that a redundant design ? I have seen this in clustered systems
> where you have a backup or a failover ? Otherwise I don't see
> the point of having two VPs for a budding organization.
>
>  Please downgrade me to committe member or something.
> This is ridiculous.[..]

I'm not sure but if that's going to require another round of
resolutions and stuff, it would be best if we keep that till after the
bank account is created (the primary reason to have the society in the
first place). I think it's silly to have multiple members of the same
post (except maybe the treasurer) but let's try get the bank account
out of the way and not get entangled in red tape. Janastu's cheque is
still not cashed and it would be wasteful at the least to spend time
now discussing designations.

--
~noufal