[Inpycon] PSF membership

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:13:52 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 06:22:31PM +0530, Santosh Vattam wrote:
> > > Yeah, he is the first one to be the PSF member from India.
> >
> > Small correction here. There is Vinay Sajip (the logger author) -- he
> > isn't based in India but is there since 2003. Prof. Prabhu
>
> Congrats to Dr. Prabhu!
>
> Vinay Sajip is based out of UK for long time, did not know about his
> PSF membership.

 I just saw the private PSF archives (got access just now)
 and can say that Dr.Prabhu, Vasudev Ram have also been
 elected from India. Since this is not yet updated in the public
 Python wiki, I was not aware of it though I did see an email
 from Laura Creighton sometime back hinting at Dr. Prabhu's
 nomination (don't recall the list).

 Sorry if my email gave any hint that I was the only person
 elected from India - that is not the case.

 Congrats to Dr. Prabhu and Vasudev Ram, hope they will join this
 list soon enough with their ideas and suggestions.

> --
> Senthil

--Anand