[Inpycon] Benefits of Membership

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Apr 7 17:04:37 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 06 Apr 2010 6:36:35 pm Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> Where is this leading? Are we trying to create a bureaucratic
> structure over the society?
> Why don't we just stick to the initial plan that the society is only
> for managing funds for conference and concentrate the focus on next
> conference?

and how do you propose to keep the bank account unless the society is a
functioning entity that follows the norms? This has been discussed elsewhere
and unless we do the minimal things to keep the society functional, it could
get derecognised and we will have no bank account. Or are you suggesting that
we avoid filing income tax returns and getting 80G exemption for our sponsors
and avoid getting permission from donations from abroad.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves