[Inpycon] Venue Finalization {was} PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 09:58:49 CEST 2010

> Our last conference was at an educational institution. RubyconfIndia
> (and the PyCon in the US) was at a hotel/auditorium. The difference
> was obvious. Don't you all think it would be better to go for a
> hotel/auditorium rather than an educational institution? what do you
> feel?

Auditoriums are good for single track events, we usually dont have
auditoriums that can accommodate parallel tracks. Hotels on the other hand
starts becoming a costly affair. which means we have to re calculate all our
expenditure.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: