[Inpycon] talk selection and scheduling

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Sep 2 09:05:53 CEST 2009

hi,
I notice in 'browse slides' only one person has uploaded slides. From what I
see it is time to move on to scheduling, because unless talks are accepted
people are not going to upload their slides. I see 44 talks, only one of them
is a bogus talk. I understand there are 3 halls, so all talks can be accepted.
(some of them are lightning talks, so we have time to spare). The only problem
is the introduction to python talk which we plan to repeat several times. If
we have a small classroom for that, we can keep running the loop there - there
are enough guys to keep going continuously for two days. That would make it 4
halls.
Once we get the hall details, scheduling will be automatic. @Anand C - we need
1. hall name
2. hall capacity