[Inpycon] Fwd: PSF Community Service Award - Recipient

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:06:58 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Campbell <patcam at python.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:09 AM
Subject: PSF Community Service Award - Recipient
To: noufal at gmail.com
Cc: Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com>

Hi Noufal Ibrahim:

My name is Pat Campbell and I am the administrator for the Python

Software Foundation (PSF). I work very closely with Steve Holden,

Chairman of the PSF. My reason for emailing you is to verify your

mailing address because I will be sending you your PSF Community

Award Certificate. So, could you please forward your mailing

address to me as soon as possible?

Please see excerpt from website:
http://www.python.org/community/awards/psf-awards/

regarding your award below:

Recognition will take the form of an award certificate plus one of the
  following:

A cash award of up to $600, allowing a single award to a US taxpayer
to be made without

requiring any formalities;

or

Free registration at PyCon, with optionally a contribution of up to
$500 towards the

recipient's travel and accommodation expenses. This award would be
preferred for recipients

from outside the USA, as there are fewer tax implications.

**If you select cash and are a non-US resident, please forward a TIN
tax form to Kurt Kaiser at kbk at shore.net.

 Also, please let me know how your mailing address should appear on the

 mailing label. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Pat

--
Pat Campbell